Baldness is a situation, when a person undergoes from too much of hair loss from the scalp area. In this case, there is fractional or entire loss of hair on the scalp. Baldness can also be termed as when the rate of hair fall exceeds the rate of hair growth. Every individual desires to look beautiful and handsome. Hairs reflect your personality. Thus, there is no permanent treatment for baldness. It generally attacks men compared to women. This disorder can be experienced at any age.
There are certain causes of baldness. It is not only an upsetting disorder but also makes a person feel uncomfortable. It is a real fact that a bald person always tries to take every possible step to regain his hairs again. For women, the cause of baldness is irregular periods and post-pregnancy effect etc. The key causes of baldness include -
2. Being ill for a longer period
3. A situation, when bacteria occupy the scalp
4. Consuming vitamins more than required
5. Hormonal disorder
6. Genetic disorder
7. Lack of estrogen level as a result of improper functioning of thyroid glands
8. Age is also a significant reason for baldness
10. Sudden shock
11. Fragile roots of hairs
12. Dirty scalp
In order to treat baldness, some home remedies can also worked out to regain the hair loss. Given below are few natural remedies for baldness that could be tried at home.
1. Add two table spoon of honey in one tablespoon of cinnamon powder, mixing it with three tablespoons of olive oil. Apply this mixture over the affected area and let it remain there for around half an hour and then wash it off. It is a good home remedy for baldness.
2. Add honey to the juice of onion and apply it on the scalp. It is found to be advantageous and results in hair growth. It also helps a person in preventing hair loss.
3. Add camphor in the curd in the proportion of 1:1. Mix it properly and maintain it for some time. Then apply the paste on the scalp and remain till it gets dry. Wash it off with warm water. It is another useful home remedy for baldness.
4. Honey plays a key role in curing baldness. It is also a fruitful natural remedy to treat hair loss. Add honey to the yolk of an egg and apply it on the affected area. Keep it for couple of hours and then wash the scalp.
5. Fenugreek seeds can also be used as a natural remedy for treating baldness. Soak these seeds for the whole night. Preserve the oil extracted and apply it softly to the scalp. It would surely help in the hair growth and will provide you with the result in couple of months.
6. A homemade shampoo can also be used by adding amla powder accompanied with eggs and fenugreek seeds. It helps to prevent loss of hair and also gives a glow to the hairs.
7. Lemon can be massaged on the affected area of the scalp and it results in good hair growth.