It is a severe disorder that damages the optic nerve, in this situation, the stress in the eyes increases and further results in blindness and loses visibility. The probability increases when people come across the age of 60's and also when people become the victim of diabetes. There are no such symptoms of this disorder. However, one cannot find out that he is suffering from glaucoma till it has developed to an extent. It possibly has many reasons. Some consider that glaucoma is caused due to strain, bad diet and high blood pressure. Scientists also declared that lack of collagen results in glaucoma.
The home remedies that are available to treat the disorder called glaucoma. Following are the natural remedies, which can be tried out at home:
1. Rutin contains bioflavonoid that minimizes pain and strain in the eyes. This must be taken thrice a day.
2. In order to keep the eyes vigorous, one should consume vitamin A and carotenoid. It also helps to improve night vision.
3. Consume spinach or its extract as they hold carotenoid, which is required for the retina of the eye and eye tissues.
4. Eyebright herb in the form of drops can help in the condition of glaucoma. It can also be used internally.
5. Vitamin E helps to eliminate the dust particles from the eye lenses.
6. Cayenne is an anti-inflammatory for the membranes of the mucus. Use few drops of it, mixing it with water in the eye in the form of drops. It helps in increasing the flow of blood in the eyes.
7. Ginkgo biloba helps in improving the oxygen liberation and nutrients to the eyes. It also helps to wash off the toxins present. One can also mix it with zinc sulfate and cut down the development of blindness.
8. Bilberry helps to make the veins and blood vessels stronger and also safeguards it. It also safe guards the retina of the eye and minimizes the stress of glaucoma. It aids in preventing the development of cataracts.
9. Coleus can be used in the form of drops into the eye so as to increase the flow of blood in the eyes and reduce the stress.
10. Though fennels are used for the purpose of salads, it is also an outstanding herb that helps to improve the vision. When the snakes shed their skin, at that time they become blind for some time and they consume fennels to bring back the vision. It can be used in the tea, can also be consumed raw and also can be used to wash the eyes.
11. Jaborandi helps to treat glaucoma as it involves pilocarpine and is found in the rainforest.
12. It is also declared that marijuana helps to minimize the strain in the eyes.
13. Do not let trauma enter your life and nurture a peaceful life.
14. Nutrients like calcium and B complex helps to provide relief from intraocular stress in the eyes.
15. One must include seeds, grains, nuts, vegetables, fresh fruits and focus on foods that are enriched in vitamin C in your diet.