A blown up reaction of the immune system of the body that is gulped in or inhaled may result in sufficient discomfort and impatience. Normal symptoms of food allergy incorporate wheezing, choking, coughing, rashes, sneezing and itching. Serious conditions like swelling of lips and throat, asthma attack, vomiting, nausea needs the help of a health care provider. Generally the skin, the intestines, the eyes and the respiratory system are affected by the reaction of food allergy. These occur because of the immune system generating antibodies to fend off the allergies. If one notices any indications of food allergy then the first and the foremost thing is to remain peaceful. The majority of people do not take it serious to consume only food that suits them. They ignore and consume every type of food and then become the victim of food allergy.
Some of the home remedies that can be beneficial for the sufferer are given as follows -
1. Nutrients that involve anti-allergic features can help and control the allergy reaction. Such as vitamin B5 and vitamin E. These help to provide relief to one, who is suffering from food allergy.
2. In a cup of fruit and vegetable juice add 5-6 drops of castor oil and consume this solution each day in the mornings. This may aid in healing the allergies affecting the nose, skin and the intestinal tracts.
3. In a teaspoon of honey add half of fresh lemon and take it every morning. This washes out the entire dirtiness as it is an anti-allergic and anti-toxic agent. People suffering from allergies related to citrus fruits may evade this natural remedy.
4. Consuming two bananas each day can help in eliminating the indications of allergic reactions like, digestive disorders, skin rashes, or asthma.
5. Half liters of juice mixed with carrot juice and cucumber or beet can aid in curing the allergic reaction to any type of food.
6. For the person who is suffering from nausea, add a fresh piece of ginger to the tea to feel a quick relief.
7. Mix one tablespoon of cider vinegar to one tablespoon of honey accompanied with a glass of water. Take this each night before your bedtime, to avoid morning sickness or nausea.
8. Make sure that whatever food you eat, you must be aware of the ingredients and try not to consume foods that you are allergic to.
9. Try to avoid the mentioned foods that usually cause food allergy like eggs, peanuts, milk, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and soy.
10. Its obvious that in the parties or some get together, you will not ask the caterers about the ingredients of the food and you might consume food, which does not suits you and then it may cause food allergy. So be alert.
11. In order to take precautions for not consuming the foods that cause allergy, one must read the ingredients of every food that they are consuming.
12. If a person is already the victim of food allergy, he or she must carry the emergency kit with him or her at all times. As it may be needed at any time to cure allergy.