Chest pain is a well-known but a puzzling indication. Heart attack is the most possible and life threatening cause of chest pain in the human body. Chest pain is the result, when the blood flow to the arteries, which supply blood to the heart, gets blocked. So there is a decrease in the flow of blood and that averts the heart to get the oxygen needed and thus causes damage, worsening and yet death of the heart muscle. Angina is also one of the severe medical situations that results in chest pain. It is caused because the quantity of oxygen the heart requires and the quantity it has actually received does not match. In this situation, arteries have not been blocked yet and it has not caused an enduring damage to the heart. The existence of pulmonary embolism, which is usually called a blood clot, in one of the prime blood vessels, might be the key reason of the chest pain. It may also bring a person to death.
There are certain causes of chest pain that one should be alert and keep in mind the following points given below.
1. Chest pain is caused due to stress in muscles and ligaments. Pressure in ligaments and muscles is caused because of abnormal bending or twisting habits. It may also be caused due to irritation in rib joints. Putting pressure on the affected area may increase the pain and discomfort.
2. Chest pain may also cause because of lung disease like deep breathing, coughing.
3. Gall bladder disease is likely to make the condition worse after having a meal and cause chest pain.
Few best and prominent home remedies for chest pain are as follows.
1. Taking honey with a spoon of basil juice, when the stomach is vacant is a useful home remedy to get relief from chest pain.
2. Boil 4-5 husk of garlic in the milk and eat the garlic husk with a glass of milk. It is an effective home remedy to avoid chest pain.
3. A healthier diet can help in minimizing chest pain.
4. Boil the pods of garlic in the milk and drink the mixture regularly to avoid chest pain.
5. Increase the consumption of ginger and lime in your regular diet.
6. Prepare a powder of black gram (urad) dal and consume it regularly throughout the day.
7. Take a glass of milk accompanied with kadukai powder everyday during the night before going to sleep.
8. Prepare basil (tulsi) juice mixed with honey and take this everyday, when the stomach is unfilled. It is a a good home remedy for chest pain.
9. Increase the consumption of watermelon, banana and cucumber thrice or four times during the day.
10. If possible have coconut water regularly to stay away from chest pain.
11. Sit down and take rest, take slow and deep breaths, inhale via nose and exhale via mouth. This will surely help you out.
12. In milk, add honey dew, grape, vitamin B2, watermelon and foods that are rich in vitamin C. This enhances the activity of the cell and makes the immunity of the body stronger.