Your eye muscles require proper rest and exercise for their relaxation. Weak or poor eyesight may due to the result of misuse or overuse of the eye muscles. Hence, it is better to find out the cause of the muscle irregularity rather than going to an ophthalmologist. The glasses or contact lenses do not provide you a solution instead making you still more unclear.
The benefits of natural treatment are more when compared to unnatural treatment. The major difference between the natural treatment and the unnatural treatment is that the results of natural treatment are permanent, not temporary. The combination of eyesight vitamins and eye strengthening exercises can bring you the best results.
A few dietary changes along with home remedies for weak eyesight can improve your eyesight and avoid eye problems in future. Most eye problems occur due to the deficiency of vitamin A and thiamine in your diet. Vitamin A is highly beneficial for improving your eyesight. You can find good source of vitamin A in fresh milk, cheese, milk cream, butter, tomatoes, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, green peas, soya beans, oranges and dates.
Carrots are rich in vitamin A, iron, calcium, manganese, phosphorous and beta-carotene, which proves to be one of the useful home remedies for weak eyesight. Drinking a glass of carrot juice or snacking on carrots is a good natural remedy for weak eyesight.
Foods that are good for improving your eyesight are carrots, milk, beef and eggs. Fruits like blueberries and apricots are also known for their positive effects on improving your vision. Eggs have proteins and eating an egg daily will keep your eyes clear of cataract. Cucumber juice is also very helpful in improving your poor eyesight.
Include spinach in your daily diet as it contains iron, amino acids, vitamin A, B and C. It purifies your blood, increases the hemoglobin and improves your eyesight. Aloe vera juice is also helpful in improving weak eyesight. Rubbing aloe vera gel on your eyes helps to cool them down.
One of the valuable preparations of ayurveda is Triphala, which work immensely to improve your eyes. It consists of three fruits, amla, harada and behada. The natural ingredients of triphala restore and balance body functions so that the body achieves maximum potential of the nutrients. Triphala improves vision and various other disorders related to eyes.
1. Rotate your eyes in all the directions. Slowly and gradually, concentrate one eye at a time. Do this exercise 15 times daily and try doing this with your eyes shut.
2. Warm your hands by rubbing them together vigorously. Once it is warm cover the eye without touching the eyelids. This relaxes the nerves and helps in blood circulation. This also relieves strain and stress from your mind.
3. Close both the eyes very tightly by shutting the lids firmly. Open them suddenly which allows you to feel the stretch. Once open arch your brows and stretch your face. Repeat this 10-15 times daily.
1. Make triphala water by adding 25gms of triphala in 500gms of water in the evening in a glass or clay vessel. In the morning, filter the solution and wash your eyes with it.
2. Fill your mouth with water and inflate it. Now sprinkle water in your eyes. Do it thrice a day preferably morning, afternoon and evening to keep your eyes refreshed. Doing this for a few months will improve your vision.
3. After having meals, wash your hands with water, without wiping rub both hands together and rub the index and middle finger from the side of the nose towards the side of the ear on the eyes 8-10 times daily at least for one year to cure all your eye problems.
4. Eat walnuts daily for a few days to reduce eye weakness. You can also take coconut daily or twice a week to prevent many eye diseases and improves eyesight.
5. Daily massaging of the soles and toes of your foot with mustard oil will improve your eyesight.