Toothaches can be caused due to tooth infections and it can be very painful. Bleeding gums is also called gingivitis, and it is caused due to the accumulation of bacteria in the gums and teeth. Pain in the tooth can be found around the tooth and even, in the nearby muscles. Pain can be accompanied by irritation and swelling in the mouth.
The main reason for toothaches is neglecting dental care and taking improper diets. Sometimes, the tooth needs to be removed to prevent infection from spreading. Some kind of tooth infections can be caused due to disorder in heart, sinus or ear infections. Bad breath can also cause tooth decay and one should always eat fresh fruits and vegetables to keep the intestinal tract clean to prevent decay from bad breath.
1. Clove oil can be applied on the bleeding gums or the oil can be rubbed on the teeth after brushing.
2. Chewing spinach leaves is also a useful home remedy for tooth pain.
3. Salt and pepper can be rubbed on the tooth to get relief from pain. (Initially, the mixture can get you strong pain).
4. Wheatgrass juice can be taken to kill the bacteria found in the mouth.
5. Avoid eating sugar, chocolates and sweet dishes, if you have bleeding gum. Food products that stick to the tooth should be avoided. Fibrous fruits should be taken.
6. Garlic is effective pain reliever and it can be rubbed on the aching tooth to reduce pain. It can be rubbed with a pinch salt.
7. Tea bag is effective in reducing toothache.
8. To reduce infection to the mouth, gargling can be done with Listerine.
9. One of the common home remedies for tooth pain is raw onion. It can be taken to kill bacteria of the mouth.
10. Mustard oil and salt can be brushed on the tooth. Mustard oil can be taken with turmeric powder and the mixture can be used to brush the teeth.
11. Margosa is effective against bacterial infections. The bark of margosa tree can be boiled with water, and the juice should be taken two to three times to get relief from pain and bacterial infection in the gums.
12. Whiskey can be used to gargle out germs.
13. Toothpaste made from natural products such as Acacia nilotica, margosa or holy basil can prevent inflammation caused by swelling and bleeding in the gums.
14. Aloe Vera is also helpful in treating tooth infection and gums problems.
15. Oak bark mixed with myrrh, peppermint and clove powder, is effective in toothache.
16. Baking soda can be taken with water for gargling and brushing the teeth.
17. Hydrogen peroxide can be brushed on the tooth to reduce pain.
18. Cranberry juice and fruit juices can be taken.
19. For mouthwash- sage oil, chamomile tincture and other herbal oils can be used. The main function of these oils is to reduce pain and to kill the bacteria found in the cavities of the teeth.
20. To reduce infection, brushing at least, two times a day, is recommended. Tooth should be cleaned before going to bed.