Home remedies for stomachache are most effective and the best way to get rid of this irritating pain. Most of the time over production of gas or blocked gas causes this type of pain. Indigestion, infected food, acidic food, lethargic life style or any infection may cause this pain.
1. On of the some simple home remedies for stomach pain is lying down on the left side. This helps the stomach to blow out the blocked gas through esophagus.
2. Drinking a glass of water with soda also helps in gas stomach pain.
3. Keeping hot water bottle on the stomach and legs above the level also helps in relieving the pain.
4. Taking a slow walk also helps in curing minor gas stomach pain.
5. Herbs can be helpful in curing the stomach pain. Herbs like acacia are very good in treating diarrhea and other gastric problems. Achiote-annato consumed as a supplement or in the diet improves digestive system. Agave nectar, can be used as a replacement for sugar, works as an astringent and promotes growth of friendly bacteria in the intestines.
6. Regular use of these herbs can be effective home remedies for stomach pain.
7. Another very effective home remedy for stomachache is making lemon tea with honey added to it for sweetness. This helps in curing the gas stomachache very quickly.
8. Malunggay leaves extract is also a magical home remedy for stomachache. Leaves of malunggay crushed and mixed with water and consumed twice a day relieves the pain quickly.
9. One teaspoon of salt and sugar mixed in glass of water also helps in calming gas stomach pain.
10. To have instant relief, eat a mixture of one gram of rock salt with two grams of dried and crushed celery leaves.
11. Another home remedy for stomachache is made by grinding three grams of tamarind leaves with water till it turns into liquefied form, and then adding 1 gm of black salt, consuming it removes the pain instantly.
12. To cure chronic gas stomach pain, mix 2 grams of black currants and fennel seed with half liter of water and keep it overnight, and then grind the seeds in the same water. Consuming this concoction daily, cures the pain effectively.
13. Consuming few drops of lemon juice with black salt relieves the gas stomachache.
14. Use of mild laxatives like chamomile tea and castor oil also helps in moving the bowel system and curing the pain.
15. Drinking black coffee is also an effective home remedy for stomachache.
16. An easy home remedy for stomachache can be made by boiling one teaspoon of thymol seeds with a cup of water, later strained, and a pinch of salt added to it. Consuming this mixture gives immediate relief.
17. Drinking the strained mixture of 20 gm aniseeds with one cup of water, kept for a night, alleviates the stomachache.
18. Yoga exercise like 'supta pavanamuktasana' has been found to be extremely effective in treating gas stomach pain. Regular practice of this exercise helps the body in releasing the blocked gas from the abdomen.