Stomach worms are primarily caused by ingestion of unhygienic food or the eggs or larvae from uncooked or partially cooked meat or walking barefoot on contaminated soil. These worms can be threadworms, hookworms, tapeworms or roundworms and are more common in children.
The common symptoms of stomach worms are loss of appetite, anemia, diarrhea and rectal itching. Stomach worms must be killed (or removed) as they can lead to various health problems due to their ability to secret toxins, which can empty the body of its vital nutrients.
1. Consume fiber foods and drink plenty of water to improve bowel, which will in turn promote elimination of the germs and toxins.
2. Raw garlic, pomegranates, beets, pumpkin seeds, and carrots have anti-worm properties. Include them in your diet.
3. Daily intake of two grated carrots on an empty stomach in the morning removes stomach worms.
4. Mix pumpkin seeds and onion with soymilk. This is very effective home remedy for stomach worms.
5. Mix one or two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it to prevent the formation of worms in the body.
6. Take extra care and precaution of cleanliness. Wash fruits and vegetables before eating, drink pure water and do not eat raw or uncooked meat.
7. Take spearmint juice with lemon and black salt. It is another useful home remedy for stomach worms.
8. Drink coconut water and chew coconut daily for three to four days to remove stomach worms. After 3-4 hours of having coconut, drink 200 grams of milk with two teaspoonful of castor oil to remove the worms along with stools.
9. Daily intake of pomegranate (anar) juice removes stomach worms.
10. Powder seeds of lemon. Take a pinch of this powder with warm water daily. This is another useful home remedy for removing stomach worms.
11. Take one teaspoon of the mixture of Spiegel seeds and roasted fennel in equal amounts twice daily to remove stomach worms.
12. Mash 2-3 seeds of papaya with milk. Take this milk with one teaspoon of castor oil to remove worms.
13. Take two to three red tomatoes. Cut them into four pieces and apply black pepper and black salt. Now eat them on an empty stomach daily for one week to three weeks. Do not eat anything two hours before or after taking this. This is a useful home remedy.
14. Eat 1-2 garlic cloves daily on an empty stomach.
15. For children of age 7-12 years, give 20 grams of jaggery (gur) in the morning. After ten minutes, give 2 grams of celery seeds (ajwain) and 1 gram of salt with warm water. This treatment will eliminates all types of worms.