Sterility refers to the condition, where a person is incapable of producing offspring. Sterility can be found both in men and women, and it can be caused due to many different reasons such as physical, emotional and external reasons. It can be caused due to abnormalities in structure of reproductive organs, due to infections or due to emotional problems.
1. Endometriosis - It is condition, in which, the fallopian tube is blocked and females may suffer from pain during the monthly cycle.
2. Stress and emotional factor - Women undergoing through difficult marriage may find it difficult to conceive. Many women are happier when they adopt a child and hence, one may conceive in such condition.
3. Hormonal factor - The release of hormones progesterone and estrogen in the initial part of the monthly cycle may block egg fertilization. Hence, the medical practitioner may administer the release of these hormones to help ovulation on required time.
1. Sterility can be caused due to emotional or functional disorder.
2. Obstruction in reproductive organs may cause the problem and infections may cause release of dead cells. To cure infections, the patient may have to go for surgery.
1. The intake of jambul with honey is helpful in sterility. It can be taken with milk.
2. Intake of diet rich in vitamin C, B and E is helpful. There are many herbs, which can be used to control the hormone secretion such as juniper, plantain, chickweed, safflower, saw palmetto and ginseng.
3. Women can take the powder of root of banyan tree with milk everyday before going to bed, for a week. It is an effective home remedy for sterility.
4. Cleansing the intestinal tract by taking only fruits and fruits juices is helpful to reduce infections.
5. Acacia can be powdered and can be taken for twenty days with milk.
6. Indian gooseberry, ginger and mango powder can be taken with sugar and milk.
7. Ginger can be taken with honey to reduce infection. Onion juice also works in a similar way and it can be taken with salt. The white color onion is extremely helpful.
8. Another useful home remedies for sterility are raisins and dates. These are effective in strengthening the reproductive organ. After taking raisin one can take a glass of milk.
9. Winter cherry can be taken in powdered form and it can be taken by women for six to seven days before going to bed.
10. Coriander can be taken with jiggery or sugar, early in the morning before breakfast.
11. Bastard teak seeds and siris tree seeds can be powdered and taken with sugar to improve sterility.
12. Drumstick bark powder can be boiled in water and it can be taken with honey three times in a day. A soup of drumstick flower is effective treatment for both men and women.
13. Asparagus roots powder can be taken with milk two times in day (for men).
14. Powder of root of lady finger can be taken with a glass of milk, with sugar or jaggery.
15. Carrots can be taken with boiled eggs and honey to improve sterility.
16. Clove of raw garlic can be taken three times in a day.