Lucky are the women born with normal skin. The skin is problem free; has fine texture, small pores, not dry or oily, not dry or tight. With minimal care, a normal skinned person looks beautiful, able to carry off makeup without any difficulty throughout the day or night. With some home remedies, they can continue to enjoy this gift for the entire life.
Getting complacent about having trouble-free normal skin can lead to problems. Late nights and junk food can cause problems. Neglecting to follow a healthy diet and a skin care regimen may lead to wrinkles and aged look. However beautiful the skin is, once the flush of youth is gone, the skin starts having some problems. Almost all these problems can be sorted out with some good home remedies to retain a glowing and youthful look.
There may be some hormonal imbalance around menses with some occasional pimples. Seasonal changes may sometimes make the skin feel different - oily in hot and humid weather or dry during winter. Stress may cause breakouts and some areas like under eye may need special care due to dryness. Sometimes it can look dehydrated, dull and lustreless without the special glow of health and beauty.
The normal skin needs good care and a healthy regimen and a good healthy balanced diet including a lot of fresh vegetable, fruits and nuts, intake of sufficient water to keep it well hydrated, and a good exercise regimen to keep the blood well circulated and stay detoxed; and a sun block when going out and protective headgear as well.
And for maintaining the gift of the good skin, there are a lot of home remedies to help us. We will be able to find all the ingredients at the grocery shop or naturalist shop or at home itself making it inexpensive and simple.
The three initial steps of a good skin care regimen are cleaning, toning and moisturizing on a daily basis along with occasional exfoliating.
1. Wash with a mild soap. And dry gently. Occasionally apply equal parts of lemon juice, orange juice with milk cream or milk and keep it for 10 minutes or so and then wash it. This will cleanse and rejuvenate the skin.
2. And be sure to use a toner to fresh the skin and to close the pores tightly. Mix rose water and some glycerine or mix some cucumber juice with some yogurt and keep it for 5-10 minutes and wash.
3. The best moisturiser possible is honey, apply it on and leave for 10-15 minutes and wash off. Aloe Vera juice is also an excellent moisturiser.
And then here are some packs used as masks to smooth and nourish and exfoliate the skin and to firm up and to keep it moist and blemish less.
Mix the two ingredients and apply to the face and keep it for 15 minutes and wash off to have a beautiful soft smooth feel.
* Honey and sandalwood powder.
* Apricot pulp and milk.
* Yogurt, honey and banana mash.
* Almond oil with avocado pulp.
It is the dream of every woman to have a normal skin without any skin problems. These home remedies will give nature a boost to keep the skin glowing, blemish less and beautiful.