Hemorrhage or excessive bleeding can be due to many reasons i.e., due to injury, excessive bleeding is also seen in women at the time when they give birth to baby, thus hemorrhage can be of different types and can have different consequences as well just what need to be done is special treatment for each kind of bleeding or hemorrhage must be undertaken.
Hemorrhage can result in blood loss, fainting, shock or can even take someone to death. Friends just be careful once you come across such hard times in life. No doubt there are endless doctors and practitioners at each end of the road but there might be a situation when these things are to be death at home at the time of emergency.
Herbal remedy or learning how to cure the diseases is very important. If there is severe bleeding then always the patient should be placed in a laying down position. Follow certain steps such as:
1. Place some pressure directly over the wound.
2. Above can be done using a clean handkerchief over the wound and press it, make sure that that you gently press it with your fingers so as to avoid excessive pain.
3. A tourniquet may be required if the above process fails.
4. This should be the last resort that should be applied, if the direct pressure fails to work.
5. Tourniquet must be placed just above the wound and must be removed in every ten minutes so that air can pass through.
6. Make sure that once you apply tourniquet it must not be neither too loose nor too tight, if this is not taken care off this might put you in worst situation resulting in increased bleeding.
7. Don't give any stimulants to the patient such as tea or coffee.
8. Last but not the least all the efforts must be taken to take the patient to the hospital.
Calendula an antiseptic can also be used for the treatment of hemorrhage. Calendula not only helps in treating the wound but its use will also result in reducing infection and restoring the nerve function and helps controlling swelling as well.
As such hemorrhage can not only be associated with bleeding, this term is used with many human body parts such as cerebral hemorrhage, internal hemorrhage, external hemorrhage, subchorionic hemorrhage so the treatment depends upon the situation that you come across. Bleeding into bones and cavities, loss of blood from any part of the body are also associated with hemorrhage. Rest, drink lots of juice or alfalfa juice which can be made easily by adding the fresh herbs top a bit water. Juice is very rich in vitamins and minerals and this helps in blood clotting and blood vessels. This is one of the preventive measure for bleeding disorders and hemorrhage, both internal and external hemorrhages require medical attention but simultaneously some preventive measures must also be taken to slow bleeding and decrease pain.