First of all the question arises what is poor or defective eyesight. Here is the definition, which refers to the improper vision or in other words inability of see properly. It may be of two types: Short-Sightedness or Myopia. It is defined in the situation when a person is not able to view far objects properly. The second type is Hyperopia or Long - Sightedness. It is defined in the situation when a person is not able to view closer objects clearly. At times the situation comes when a person feels a pain and heaviness in the eyes. Headache is also one of the symptoms of poor eyesight. There are many more reasons for poor eyesight. The reasons may be due to internal or external. One cannot completely cure the poor eyesight using home remedies but sure can reduce it to some extent.
Read more about Weak Eyesight Supplement
Now we come to the natural home remedies for improving the poor or defective eyesight.
1. One of the best home remedies for defective eyesight is to increase the food consumption, which is rich in Vitamin A. This is a good source of improving defective vision. For example cabbage, cheese, butter, soya beans and etc.
2. Consuming huge amount of carrot juice has proved good home remedies for defective eyesight.
3. Washing one's eyes with the water containing 30 grams of Triphla in half litre of water or one can also drink the same to cure weak eyesight.
4. Gazing at the sun also proves to be a good and natural treatment of poor eyesight.
5. Cleaning the eyelids with the cold water is also an effective treatment. It can also be repeated 3-4 times a day or at regular intervals.
6. In 200 ml of carrot juice mix 150 ml of celery juice and 75 ml of each of endives and parsley juice, this makes a vegetable juice, also add half litre of chicory juice improves eyesight.
7. Poor vision is also a cause where intake of Vitamin C lacks. Orange juice is a good option to improve this as it is rich in vitamin C.
8. Soaking 3-4 almonds overnight in some water and chew it removing its skin will also help poor eyesight.
9. Some exercises are also helpful which can be done at home, it improves the strength of the eyes.
10. Intake of apple and grapes are helpful to reduce the problem of weak eyesight.
11. Cucumber juice is also a good source to help reducing eye problems.
12. Intake of spinach daily in the diet routine helps in purifying blood, increases hemoglobin and improves defective eyesight.
13. Blueberry juice is also good for the eyes.
14. Mix half teaspoon of licorice root powder with half teaspoon of honey in one glass of milk and also add one-fourth glass of part of ghee in it. It is also beneficial for good vision.
15. Lettuce is rich in vitamin A, due to which the problem of weak eyesight arises. Consumption of lettuce is also helpful in good vision; it is nutritious as well as fat free too.