First question which comes in the minds of the people is that what is allergy. So to define an allergy it can be of any type just like smoke, some types of soaps , some oils and also some medicines and dusts etc. There are several types of herbal and natural home remedies which can cure the allergies. There are also some allergies which are seasonal and occur due to the change in the climate, either winter or summer.
There are solutions to allergy which can be cured with the help of medicines. But it is recommended to try the home remedies rather go for medications. Home remedies cures fast leaving no side effects.
1. Allergy to dust: First and foremost thing is to stay in clean surrounding. In the pollution area wearing a mask which covers mouth and nose is suggested. This will not let dust enter the body. Humidifier may also be purchased to keep the humidity level up to date. Ignore sitting in the place where there is no proper ventilation.
2. Intake of good amount of vitamin E regularly till six weeks may help prevent allergies.
3. In one cup of water add castor oil and drink it in empty stomach. It helps preventing allergies.
4. In any kind of juice whether fruit juice or vegetable juice, add few drops of castor oil.
5. If 100 mg of vitamin B5 is taken daily for about 4 weeks, this will help curing the allergy one is suffering from.
6. Consumption of garlic in good amount gives relief to any person who is suffering from any kind of allergy. Also can try adding two to three cloves of garlic to butter.
7. One teaspoon of honey added to one glass of lemon juice. This is also an effective way to cure any kind of allergy. This method can be repeated for about four weeks to cure allergies completely.
8. Ginger is also a good source of curing allergies of any kind. One glass of warm water and add ginger, which is cut into pieces and add few honey to this. Drinking this juice and chew the ginger pieces to cure fast.
9. Using green tea helps preventing allergies. Three to four cups of green tea can be consumed without milk and honey can be added to make the tea sweetener. Black tea is also a good agent to help cure allergies.
10. Intake of citrus fruits helps to cure some types of allergies. Yoga can also help in reducing stress of life which in turn reduces the allergies.
11. In the warm water add some non-iodized salt and rinse well the nose is a good home remedy for allergy.
12. Gargling with warm water adding some salt in it is also a helpful way in treating an allergy.
13. Acupuncture is also one of the best ways in curing the allergy. But this must be done only when the allergy has just been taken place.
14. Some sources of food must be ignored in order to reduce allergies. For example corns and tomatoes and wheat etc.
15. Vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin E helps in treating allergies.