To cure the skin problem such as pimples, it's important to find out what's causing them. It would be inefficient, if you keep on treating the external layer of the skin and neglecting the inner problem that is causing them because in such a case the pimple will reappear with the passage of time, though they were washed out by the previous treatment.
The most common cause of pimples is the oily skin, a common problem for the girls especially in teenage years. In such a case -
1. It would be good to not to take the fatty food.
2. Reduce the intake of dairy products and especially bakery items.
3. Cut the use of fried food items such as French fries etc.
1. Dried orange peel mixed with some lemon; scrub the mixture on your skin especially on the affected areas. This remedy is very beneficial in treatment of pimples.
2. If you posses an oily skin, use the egg whites mix with few drops of lemon juice, apply the paste on your face like fully covering it and wash it after the minimum time span of 20 to 25 minutes. Similarly, if you are concerned about dry skin use of egg yolk and vice versa is very effective in that case.
3. Make tomato paste and apply on the skin.
4. Mixture of some lemon juice with yogurt is also very helpful in prevention of pimples. As lemon dries the skin, use the adequate lemon quantity, because less can cause skin itching especially in sensitive skins.
5. To remove the marks of the pimple scrubbing the banana peel also delivers you an acne free skin.
Another major cause of pimples is unbalanced diet. Intake of very spicy food, fat and calories rich food items can cause pimples. If your calories are not burnt, the resulting heat can cause skin acne and other skin problems.
1. Regular exercise burns extra calories in your body. Some kind of sports, physical activity or at least walk for an hour on daily basis is highly advised.
2. Spices should be reduced in your diet up to the maximum level.
3. Drinking lots and lots of water is mandatory to keep your skin clean and oil free.
4. Don't take extra high calorie foods. Such as for an average person consumption of more than one egg a day is considered as excess of calories intake.
5. Intake of sugar should also be maintained.
6. Consumption of dry fruits, meat, pickles and sweets should also be managed up to a certain level.
7. Food should be consumed after adequate intervals of time.
The skin acne or pimples are also caused by the constipation.
In order to overcome this problem of constipation -
1. Increase the consumption of high fiber food items such as wheat flour, wheat biscuits that helps in reducing constipation, as well as other stomach and blood problems.
2. Increase the intake of the water, at least 8 glass a day.
3. Develop healthy eating habits to prevent pimples.
Read more about Pimple Herbal Treatment