Becoming bald seems like the worst thing that can happen to someone because our level of confidence, self-respect and self-esteem is very much influenced by the way we look. Many people turn to herbal treatments in order to prevent baldness and this is a wise choice. Unlike prescribed pills, herbs don't have any side effects. Even if some time is required before seeing any results, it is by far safer and more rewarding to use natural products that to expose yourself to the risks of developing nasty side effects.
When it comes to hair fall and baldness, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. The way our hair looks like is very much influence by our diet, so make sure you only eats healthy foods that can ensure you the necessary vitamins and minerals. Also try to reduce and even eliminate stress from your life because it seems like it is a main cause of baldness.
It is not for sure that the first herbal treatment that you try is going to work, so be prepared for the case in which you might have to try various herbs before noticing satisfying results. Look at the solutions mentioned above and give some of them a try in order to see what they do for you.
1. Massage your scalp with olive oil, castor oil and almond oil mixed in equal parts. Do this regularly.
2. Mix heated coconut oil with fresh garlic juice, let it cool down and then apply it on the scalp. If you do this repeatedly, your hair will grow faster, thicker and healthier. Garlic alone is also effective. All you have to do is to crush some garlic cloves and them apply them on your scalp. It is best to do so every week or every other week.
3. Use natural shampoos that contain ingredients like henna, mint or hibiscus. All these herbs are efficient in preventing baldness and in sustaining hair growth.
4. Ginger juice combined with lime juice and applied on the scalp for half an hour before washing also stimulates hair growth and also get you rid of eventual itching and irritation.
5. Aloe Vera - Gel from this plant is used for ages by Indians and it seems to have incredible properties in what concerns hair. Massaging your scalp and hair with Aloe Vera gel every evening is going to result in a healthy and thick hair that will grow faster. Chances to go bald will drop dramatically if you just to this daily.