Like a fire, swine flu caused by influenza type A virus is spreading throughout the world. This is a respiratory disease and its virus is very similar to the virus of bird flu. Pigs are affected by this virus not the human but when the human come close to the pigs they get affected by swine flu. In the other hand swine flu is very much communicable and infectious. It is easily communicated from one person to another through sneezing and coughing. Due to swine flu people suffers from fever, sore throat, body aches, headaches and chills etc. People of all ages can be affected by swine flu.
* Going to crowded place must be avoided. If it is necessary to go in the crowded place then make use of mask to cover your mouth. Wear gloves too.
* To improve the resistance power of the body prefer to eat the food cooked in home only.
* Swine flu symptoms can be alleviated if steam inhalation with chamomile or eucalyptus is done at least three times a day. It also prevents the lungs from jamming.
* It is recommended by the experts that if lemon balm tea is taken at least twice day it will be very helpful in treating swine flu due to its anti viral action.
* Two-three cloves of garlic should be chewed at least once daily. It is very effective antiviral. Garlic pearl can also be used.
* It is said that swine flu enters our body through nose or mouth. So before every meal wash your hands with a good soap having antiviral qualities or antiseptic solution and warm water to prevent swine flu. If you want to take more precaution then make use of gloves before touching it directly.
* One of the powerful home remedy is to drink the tea of gilory or mix triphala with gilory and take this mixture at least twice a day. This remedy is also recommended by Baba Ramdev (Yoga guru).
* Cover your mouth and nose with a thin cloth especially when someone is sneezing or coughing. Virus can also be prevented from getting into our system by covering our face with a face mask whenever we go outside.
* Avoid the intake of too much sugar or white flour.
* Wash your hands, fingers and fingernails by antibacterial solution at least for 20 seconds.