Skin is defined as the protective covering of body. It is composed of several soft layers one after another. Sebaceous glands present inside the skin release oils and other liquids which can block the pores. These pores are needed to be open for proper ventilation so regular cleaning of skin is advised. Some natural remedies can be used for proper care of skin.
Excessive sweating, acne, dark circles, scares, blemishes, blackheads, moles and excessive growth of hair can be the skin problems. Skin can be cured properly using some of the natural or home made remedies as chemicals are not advised to use they can reflect the skin by some of the side effects. There are some tips given below that keep in mind while talking about skin care:
1. Always use warm water to wash your face thrice a day; mild and soft soap is advised to be in use as it is more beneficial for you.
2. Never pop pimples. This will prevent scars and spots.
3. Avoid dirty hands and other objects to be in contact with skin.
4. Glasses or sunglasses should be clean to protect from oil around eyes and nose.
5. Remove your makeup before sleep by washing out properly.
6. Protect your skin from the sunlight using sunscreens.
For the proper care of skin these given home remedies are advised to be in use that can make you able to get clean and healthy natural glow:
1. Dark circles around eyes can be removed using potato's juice or melon pieces, these give coolness around eyes as it is very delicate at this area so hard chemicals can not be in use.
2. One of the popular home remedies for skin care is honey. It is used to provide smoothness.
3. Proper face washing with cold milk is considered to be beneficial as milk contains emulsifiers that can remove dirt efficiently.
4. Turmeric powder mixed with small amount of curd is effective home remedy for skin care.
5. Citrus fruits can be dried properly to get powder that can be used to prevent pimples; a full paste of this with rose water is used.
6. Cucumber paste can be applied to skin for the removal of oils.
7. Lemon juice is a good home remedy for skin care as it contains citric acid that cleans deeply.
8. For the proper lubrication of skin, fats like olive oil should be part of your diet.
9. Use of sweet juicy fruits like melons, grapes, pears, plums is advised for natural glow and shine.
10. Different types of grains provide different vitamins.
11. Take anti-oxidants to prevent wrinkles with the use of leafy vegetables in your meal.
12. Avoid much cooked food to protect their nutrients.
13. Use turmeric, ginger, cumin, coriander etc to digest the food.
14. Sleep of at least 8 hours is very important to absorb all the nourishment.
15. To hydrate the skin properly 8-9 glasses of water is needed.
16. Do not get loss or gain of weight repeatedly as it will give you premature wrinkles and marks.
For natural skin care, these remedies are enough to use. By following these points you can easily protect it and make it more glowing.