A healthy skin is responsible to build your overall personality. That's the reason why you are conscious about your skin. It's not so easy to maintain a balanced texture especially if you possess a sensitive skin. When you are out in the sun, the ultraviolet rays hit your skin. You go for your regular college or office or even if you go to pick up a few things from the nearby mall, harsh pollutants will definitely kiss you before you are back home. Can you hear the cry of your skin at times? Taking care of it is a very important part of our life nowadays. And if our skin is extra sensitive we need to take special precautions.
What is sensitive skin: When it becomes more vulnerable to the external agents and suffers from rashes, pimples, sunburn and dry skin breakouts very easily, we call it a sensitive skin. Especially during teenage due to changes in hormonal levels, it becomes too sensitive to handle. Special care and precaution is ought to be taken for sensitive skin. At times the fabric we are using can react with it too to make it irritable and allergic. Too much emotional stress, inadequate sleep, unhealthy eating habit, extensive use of cosmetics and make ups make it more sensitive.
If you get a sensitive skin, don't panic. A little care and extra precaution can prevent it from damages and make it look healthy and beautiful. The best solution is to go for some home based remedies which will save your dollars. We should be aware of the fact that there is no quick remedy for sensitive skin. Hence, a little patience and consistency will pay you in the long run.
1. Cleanse your face regularly and keep it moisturized preferably with a home based moisturizer as they are chemical free.
2. Use a toner before applying make up. Do not use strong make-ups as they will definitely make your skin worse. Once you are back remove the make-up and dirt properly and apply moisturizer again.
3. Avoid sunrays. Always use sunscreen and use an umbrella to protect your skin.
4. Take shower in tepid water. Do not use too hot or cold water.
5. Drink 8 glasses of water everyday to flush the toxins out of your body.
6. Have a healthy diet with more fruits and vegetables and less fatty and processed foods.
8. Avoid smoking because it will leave your skin more dry and irritating.
9. Prefer wearing cotton clothes rather than synthetic or woolen ones.
10. Try not to scratch or rub your skin as it will break its surface and give bacteria entry into it.
11. Be choosy about your cosmetics. And before applying them on your face put a little amount on your elbow, wait for 10 minutes and double check.
12. If you are suffering from dandruff, keep it in control by oil massage or using proper shampoo. Dandruff can be responsible for skin rashes.
To deal with a friend who is sensitive by nature, you always take care that she doesn't get hurt. Let's treat our sensitive skin too with the same thoughts in our minds. Keep caring!