Skin - the largest organ of our body contributes significantly to our overall appearance and personality. The clearer your skin is, the more attractive you are. Hence for much valid reasons, we keep no stone unturned to get a flawless healthy skin. Millions of creams, astringents, cleansers, toners and many other beauty products are available in the market promising a fast solution of our skin ailments. Before we choose the right treatment for our skin problems let us know our skin in a better way and also the deep rooted reasons for that particular problem.
Skin is a multi-layered epithelial tissue covering our body. The outermost layer of the skin is the epidermis which suffers from most of the skin ailments. There are millions of oil glands in the outer surface of the epidermis which secret sebum or oil in order to maintain the perfect ph balance of our skin. If and when these glands start secreting sebum more than required, the excess oil along with some dead cells gets accumulated in the pores or follicles of the skin resulting in a blockage. When bacteria join the team, the result is pimple.
The starting point of all types of acnes is an irregular eating and sleeping pattern, smoking, eating too much of junk foods, chronic constipation and a stressful life as all of them are responsible to create a hormonal imbalance in your body. Although the teenagers or people in their 20s are more vulnerable to acne, it can attack people of any age. Before you go for the expensive acne treatments, have a look on some simple home remedies for acne which are of great use to keep your skin healthy.
Read more about Pimple Herbal Treatment
1. Wash your face with a mild soap or face wash at least 2 times a day to remove the dead cells, dirt and excess oil. Do not forget to remove your make up properly before you go to bed. It's a blunder.
2. Avoid intake of fast food or too much oily stuffs as they will exaggerate your skin problems.
3. Oral zinc capsule (50 mg per day) is a good solution to fight with acne.
4. A mixture of aloe vera, turmeric, neem and papaya will be effective home remedies for acne if used on the affected areas regularly.
5. Simple lemon juice if applied on your acne several times a day will help to fight the bacteria of pimple.
6. A paste of raw garlic if massaged several times can remove the toughest of the acnes because of the analgesic property of garlic. Intake of garlic orally also purifies the blood stream which in return prevents acne and other skin problems.
7. Cut a cucumber into slices and rub on your face for 15-20 minutes a day. It will surely boost your skin to get back its lost texture.
8. Apply egg yolk with a cotton ball on your affected areas. Wash with cold water. It removes the stored oil in it and clears your acne.
9. Make a paste of ground almond and honey and apply on the whole face. Keep for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water. You will, no doubt, feel the smoothness of your skin. It prevents acne too.
Pimple is a very common skin problem and there is nothing to worry much about it. Relax and follow the simple steps. Say goodbye to pimples!