Rome was not built in a day. So young girls and boys if you think that your pimples (acne) would disappear overnight, best of luck! Home remedies to get rid of pimples are very popular. Tall claims are made. But there is no fixed remedy for anything.
The reasons for pimples are different. Unhealthy lifestyle, junk food, lack of exercise, adolescence, blocked pores, hormones etc.
Read more about Acne Herbal Treatment
1. Toothpaste can help kill bacteria. But it should be your last resort.
2. Mix some rose water to clay and apply it to the affected area. Pimples dry and disappear without a mark.
3. Impure blood also causes acne. Drink at least 60ml bitter gourd juice. This will for sure take care of your impure blood.
4. Wash your face at least 5 to 6 times a day. This will clear the pores.
5. Mix one tea spoon honey and one tea spoon turmeric and apply it on the acne this will kill the bacteria and stop it from spreading.
6. Fuller's earth when mixed with rose water is a good home remedy to get rid of pimples.
7. Medicated soap should be used to clean the face.
8. Mint paste is a cooler. One portion of rose water and one portion of mint leaves grind it in the grinder and apply this paste to the affected areas. You will see the difference.
9. Aloe Vera is a universal healer. Apply its gel and pimples make an exit.
10. The face needs good supply of vitamin E. so regular massage with vitamin E hydro based cream will help.
11. Lemon juice is fantastic solution. Apply some lemon juice and also one may drink it.
12. Excess heat is also the reason. Drink coconut water to keep your system cool.
13. To get rid of pimples, grind some tomatoes and add a dash of lemon. This will reduce the pimples.
14. Yogurt with turmeric is an instant help. Apply the paste to the affected areas and also on the face. See the result for yourself.
15. Plenty of water cleanses your system and helps to get rid of pimples.
16. Watch your diet, plenty of cottage cheese, cheese, fish will always help to keep pimples at bay.
17. Adolescent girls should get your menstrual cycle corrected.
18. Mix one part of camphor powder and one part of glycerin and apply it on the affected regions. It is an effective home remedies to get rid of pimples. It also reduces scars and blemishes.
19. Oily food should be a big no-no.
20. Lot of proteins helps to keep acne at bay.
21. Regular bowel movement cleans your stomach and prevents acne.