Today for adults the general issue to worry about is the continuous loss of hair or baldness. Sometimes teens also suffer from this problem. But generally in teens this problem may be temporary. In this case after the correction of the problem, the hair grows back. It seems to be a great problem when any one is concerned about its appearance. In case of adolescence the cause may be improper diet, or due to sickness.
Losing 50-100 hairs a day is a normal and there is no need to worry because they will grow back again on your head. If you are losing more than that then there is a need to worry. There might be something wrong and you should consult doctor. The doctor will diagnose the problem and suggest the necessary treatment. Alternatively, you can try some home remedies to get rid of hair loss.
Female pattern baldness - In this case there is not a complete loss of hair. Excepting the front line the hair becomes thin all over the scalp.
Male pattern baldness - This condition is mostly hereditary. It can occur at any age. In a very short period there is a total loss of hair.
Inadequate nutrition and deficiency of the folic acid is the main cause of hair loss. Various other causes of baldness are - excess dandruff, stress, hormonal changes, poor circulation of blood to the scalp, genetic factor, age factor etc. Initially people try a lot of home remedies for hair loss.
* Massage a lukewarm olive oil or herbal oil into your scalp.
* To prevent hair loss, apply the mixture of mashed beet root leaves and the paste of heena on your scalp.
* Use castor oil for oiling regularly. It is very effective home remedy to get rid of hair loss.
* A fine paste of lime seed and black pepper should be applied to control the loss of hair.
* If a paste of honey, hot olive oil, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder is applied before bath for 15 minutes it will be very helpful in preventing the hair loss. It is effective too.
* When mixture of fresh Indian Gooseberry (amla) juice and lime juice in equal quantity is used as a shampoo, it stimulates the growth of hair.
* One of the best home remedies for hair loss is use of the mixture of coconut oil and lime juice or lime water daily.
* If coconut milk is applied properly all over the scalp it will reduce the hair fall.
* To prevent hair loss, drink the juice of lettuce and spinach daily, at least one cup.
* There is a good home remedy for hair loss. A mixture of herbal powder triphala and aloe vera should be applied for 4-6 months. Growth of new hair is the result of this remedy.