Eczema is one of the most common skin diseases we suffer from. "Eczema" is a Greek word and it means "boil over". It is also known as dermatitis in the medical world and is characterized by inflammation of the skin with recurring itchy red allergies or rashes. This disease, though not contagious, is highly annoying as one can not resist scratching which worsens the case further. Let us have a quick look at the reasons responsible for this particular disease.
Although new researches are going on to find out more causes responsible for eczema, we can list out some proven factors which trigger this disease. A blood circulation problem and a weaker auto immune system are supposed to be the root cause. Allergy to smoke, dust, pollutants, chemicals and detergents triggers eczema. Leading an excessive stressful life would do nothing good but aggravating your eczema problem. Gene or heredity also plays an important role in causing this in our body. Though children between 1 to 5 years are the worst victim of eczema, it can happen to people of any age at any point of life. Though painful and irritating, one can get rid of this disease through proper regular home remedies treatments.
1. Try not to scratch the affected part even it itches.
2. Wash your body with a very mild soap or plain body wash.
3. Improve your diet; try to take alkaline food more than acidic foods as acidity triggers eczema.
4. Take Vitamin B6 capsules, one daily, as lack of this vitamin may cause eczema.
5. Make a paste of 1 spoon of camphor and 1 spoon of turmeric and apply it on the affected area. It gives quick relief. It is an effective home remedy for eczema.
6. A mixture of spinach and carrot juice if applied on your eczema regularly will improve the scenario.
7. Coconut oil and evening primrose oil both are very beneficial for eczema.
8. One of the common home remedies for eczema is turmeric and neem. Make a paste of turmeric and neem and apply it on the affected part. They will definitely help you get rid off eczema.
9. Drink plain tomato juice regularly to clear up your eczema problem radically.
10. Make a mixture of instant tea, vinegar and honey in equal amounts in water and drink it.
11. Rub a nutmeg seed against a stone and mix the power with water. Apply it on affected area.
12. Always take bath in cold or warm water. Don't use hot water.
13. Eat plenty of raw fruits and vegetables in your diet.
14. Eat 2 cloves of raw garlic everyday or make a paste of garlic and apply it on the area. Garlic has amazing analgesic properties.
15. Never forget to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water to run off the toxins of your blood.
16. Do not over stress yourself as it will simply intensify your eczema problem. Lead a stress free life. Try to join a yoga class.
The above mentioned home remedies if followed perfectly will take good care of your eczema problem. Eczema can be totally cured. So relax and stop worrying.