The ear of human consists of the inner, middle and the outer part. The ear infection can assault any of these parts which can further affect the other parts. The portion from the eardrum to the outer part becomes irritated and is very aching. This can also result in fever. Ear infection of this type is common in infants.
There are some tips to prevent ear infection. Given below are the points that are to be kept in mind.
1. Increase the intake of green vegetables that are rich in minerals, zinc and vitamins. This helps in soothing the infection and pains.
2. Avoid alcoholic drugs and smoking.
3. Clean your ears with the help of cotton and avoid water deposition.
4. You can also try biting or chewing some soft food with teeth. This relieve pain.
5. Keep your ears and its surroundings dry, it helps in preventing infection.
6. Try not to consume milk, cold drinks and onions as they help in ear aches.
There are certain home remedies that help in curing the ear infections. Given below are some remedies that are very effective.
1. Use colloidal silver to wash your ears as it is a natural antibiotic.
2. Intake sufficient amount of vitamin C, which will help in pumping up the immune system of the body and fight against ear infections.
3. Zinc is also helpful while treating ear infection.
4. If the ear infection has just taken place, take Echinacea (alcohol free).
5. Add garlic oil or olive oil in lobelia and put few drops of it into the ear. Put some cotton. This helps in quick relief.
6. One of the useful home remedies for ear infection is onion juice. Take an onion and make a juice of it. Pour some drops of onion juice in the infected ear. It will really help in healing process.
7. You can also take chamomile, if the cheeks of the same side of the ear affected are also reddened and the ear is very painful.
8. If the portion is beset with a vital pain and sensitive to touch, you can opt for hepar sulph.
9. Mango can be used for curing the pain in the ear. Grind the leaves of mango and set it to boil. Pour three drops of lukewarm mango leaves extract in the affected ear. This is considered to be one of the effective home remedy for ear infection.
10. In the warm olive oil add few pieces of garlic. Pour a few drops of this oil. It helps in giving quick relief to the infected ear.
11. You can also try warm heat using pads on the infected ear. It helps in eliminating discomfort.
12. Garlic is very useful home remedy in treating ear infection. Put few drops of garlic juice in the affected ear with the help of a dropper. This remedy helps to give relief from infection and pain.
13. This is another good home remedy for curing the infection. Put three drops of holy basil in the infected ear.