Bird flu is also known as avian flu. In last few years there was a risk and scare in the media about this H5N1 bird flu. It is caused when the virus is passed by wild birds to the birds such as ducks, chickens etc. which are consumed by human. Though, the wild birds which pass this virus are not affected by this H5N1 bird flu virus. In the past 8-10 years many people suffers from bird flu. It will result into flu pandemic if it will be not checked properly. Human beings are not immune to the bird flu. If anyone is attacked by bird flu immediate hospitalization is required because antibodies are not developed by our body. That is why it is a matter of great concern and there is a risk of life to everyone. It spreads like a wild fire throughout the country.
People of all age groups are at risk to this bird flu. Gathering of the people becomes the breeding ground for this incurable flu and more and more people will be affected by this flu. So gathering should be banned and travels should be restricted.
There is no established immunity for this bird flu as this problematic virus is of new variety. Once it enters in our body it multiplies rapidly. It is of aggressive nature. Presently for this virus, human vaccines are not available. Perfect solution for this virus is still unknown.
Some of the home remedies for bird flu are there which must be applied by any person suffering from bird flu. They are:
* Restrict the intake of diet soda or any artificial sweeteners.
* Person suffering from bird flu must take every day the supplement of magnesium and calcium and high potency multi-mineral or multivitamin tablet.
* Increase the intake of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps the body to fight against any type of infection and increases the immunity. Always try to take vitamin C along with some food to prevent stomach upset. Generally it should be taken in addition to organic soya milk or canisters. The adult dose of vitamin C is 2000-4000 mg per meal.
* Lysine prevents the viruses and bacteria from multiplying in our body. It is a natural protease inhibitor and an adult should consume it 6000 mg per day or 2000 mg per meal. It is available in capsule, powder or tablet form. The least expensive is its powder form.
* Turmeric capsules, garlic capsules, ginger capsules, copper capsules, oil of oregano, extract of decaffeinated green tea are very helpful in preventing and curing bird flu.