Acne is referred to as a skin disorder, which is seen commonly in the teenage. Pimples, spots are acnes. Oil glands of the skins are affected. Dead skin is carried by the oil and can be seen at the surface of the skin. When some blockage is seen in the follicle, it results in acne.
Generally young people suffer from acne. It can be due to hormonal imbalance of the body which is not seen when the age goes away.
Young people suffer from acne because they do not take a proper diet. Using of cosmetics products may also results in this skin disorder. It may also occur due to hormonal disorders. It is also caused because of deficiency of hygiene. It may also result due to improper digestion and constipation mainly when the blood contains toxins, due to menstrual cycle. Consuming soft drinks, meals with lot of fats, high amount of sugar, and chocolates may also contribute to this skin disorder. Acne is generally caused due to devitalized condition of the skin which results from the unhygienic living habits. Excess use of tobacco, alcohol, coffee, sedentary habits and masturbation leads to acne. This skin condition is also seen in the form of whiteheads and blackheads.
Some kind of contraceptive pills may also make it worse. Some epilepsy medicines also make the situation of acne worse like cream ointment which is used for eczema. Steroids must not be used as it may lead to a side effect.
Given below are the symptoms:
1. When an abnormal redness in skin is seen.
2. When one feels irritation on the skin.
3. When the skin becomes greasy.
4. Blackheads and whiteheads are seen.
5. Yellow and red spots occur.
7. Deep inflamed lesions are seen.
8. When the acne is squeezes the acne may worsen the situation and then it may lead to scarring and inflammation.
It's better to try a home remedy to any disease rather than going to a doctor and go for medical solution.
Now the home treatment for acne which are suggested to try are given below:
1. Take an orange peel grind it adding some water, make it as a paste and apply on the affected area. This is one of the most effective and natural remedies for acne.
2. Take some almond powder adds some water and makes a paste to apply on the affected area. Wait till it gets dry and then was if off to see the results.
3. In a finely ground cinnamon add one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and apply on the affected area.
4. In little water add half teaspoon of sandalwood and pinch of turmeric powder. Apply the paste on the affected area. To get a glowy face, this is one of the most effected home treatments.
5. Take a cucumber and blend it and make a paste and apply on the affected area. Leave it for 40-45 minutes and rinse off. This is a common home treatment for acne.
6. Take a chandan powder mix with black gram dal and apply on the affected area and rinse off it with cold water to see the results.