When confronted with hair fall most people, be them women or men, go through a traumatic experience, even though the condition is not serious or debilitating. Fortunately, the solution to it is simpler than we imagine and it lies in the use of herbs. Hair fall herbs have been used by centuries, especially in the Indian and Chinese medicine and they are even nowadays more effective than prescribed medication into stopping hair fall.
There is a wide variety of hair fall herbs that can be used and it is recommended to try multiple combinations between them until you find the one that best works in your case. The most renowned hair fall herbs are -
1. Horsetail - Although mainly known for treating medical conditions of the urinary tract, it is also a good remedy against hair fall because it contains a high amount of silica.
2. Saw palmetto - This is also an herb used for curing prostate problems in men. It is effective in hair fall because it stops this process and it also offers support for new hair follicles to grow.
3. Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel needs to be massaged on to the scalp. Besides ending hair fall, it also moisturizes and nourishes the scalp skin and prevents irritations and infections that sometimes accompany alopecia.
4. Channeled Wrack - It was proven that the substances it contains are helping the hair to grow thicker and faster. It is highly recommended for women faced with hair loss because it has ability of inhibiting testosterone binding.
5. Brahmi - Not only that it reduces hair fall, but it also gets you rid of dandruff, prevents the hair from becoming gray and nourishes it so that it doesn't split on ends.
6. Burdock - It is efficient when hair loss is a consequence of different toxins in your body. It has an excellent detoxifying action and the essential oil extracted from this herb is also recommended to be used for massaging the scalp.
7. Arnica - Oil made of dried flowers is an excellent conditioner. It sustains health growth and it also fights dandruff, inflammations or other conditions associated with alopecia.
8. Ginkgo Biloba - Sometimes hair fall is caused by poor blood flow and this are the cases when Ginkgo Biloba comes in. Due to the fact that it improves circulation, it also offers other benefits concerning your overall health condition.
9. Ginseng - It also improves the blood flow, but if used in shampoos or conditioners it nourishes the hair and make it thicker.