Hair fall herbal treatments have proven their efficacy in time and they are definitely more popular than traditional medication because they don't have any side effects. Their major disadvantage is that the results don't come as fast as if you were taking prescribed pills. However, this is not so disturbing if you also consider that there are no side effects to worry about and that hair fall is not a life-threatening condition.
There are many herbal treatments that you can use for preventing or stopping hair fall, but there are some factors you need to consider before deciding upon one. You have to be aware of the fact that what works on one person might not work on other one and to find out what is effective in your particular case. You might have to try more that just one hair fall herbal treatment before you get the expected results. Also keep in mind that you can either go for an herbal treatment that implies taking supplements that will help your hair grow from the inside or for using different products that have to be applied on the scalp. It is usually bets to use both topical and internal products.
Here are a few hair fall herbal treatments that are very likely to work on you.
1. Supplements with Ginkgo Biloba or green tea - They improve the blood flow and this sustains a healthy growth of the hair.
2. Dong Quai and wild yam - These are herbs that are usually recommended for women. Hair fall in women is sometimes caused by a hormonal imbalance and these herbs are restoring the body's natural equilibrium.
3. Stinging nettle - Tea from this herb is a good preventive measure for baldness as long as it is consumed daily. It is recommended to be combined with pygeum for best results.
4. Coconut oil - It has to be sued for massaging the scal every day for at least fifteen minutes. It provides important nutrients that stimulate hair growth.
5. Henna leaves - They should be boiled together with mustard oil, and then the mixture should be filtered and applied on the scalp on a regular basis. If this sounds too complicated, just buy henna powder and mix it with egg yolk.
When following a hair fall herbal treatment, you can also take into consideration to make your own homemade shampoo and conditioner. You can also try natural hair care products such as Hylix.