Healthy hair signifies a healthy body and long silky hairs always attract attention. There are many hair problems, which can cause broken dull hair. Your hair may have the problem of dandruff and hair loss, but there are many easy remedies, which can prevent damage. The tips for healthy hair includes a rich diet, hygiene, reduced use of chemicals and regular trims for proper growth. The diet is most important, and the diet should include dairy products and meat.
Normal hair - It can be maintained easily by eating a nutritional diet and some of the natural remedies are -
1. Cucumber juice can be applied to the hair.
2. Paste of fenugreek seeds can be applied with water before shampoo.
3. White vinegar helps the hair to grow properly and look healthy.
4. Reducing carb content may help in reduction of dandruffs.
5. Intake of butter and coconut oil provides moisture and lubrication to the hair.
6. Natural shampoos such as the mixture of lemon and olive oil can be applied.
7. Yoghurt and buttermilk mixed together can reduce dandruff.
8. Egg yolk and honey is good for strengthening the roots.
9. For oily hair, white clay and red mud paste can be used.
10. For split hair, a combination of coconut oil and palm wine can be used.
Dry hair - It has spilt ends as the oil glands become inactive and a lot of care is needed to nourish the follicles. Mostly, people having dry skin have dry hairs and the problem of a dry hair is different from the problem of the oily hair.
1. Gram flour and coconut milk paste can be applied and massaged for at least five minutes to improve the oil content in hair.
2. A conditioner from glycerine, castor oil and cider vinegar can be applied to the scalp along with herbal shampoo and the mixture can be left for twenty minutes before cleaning the hair.
3. Olive oil and almond oils are good for nourishing the roots of the hair.
4. The diet should be rich in zinc because dryness is caused by the deficiency of zinc.
5. Lavender oil can be mixed with coconut oil and massaged on the scalp before going to sleep and can be washed the next morning.
Oily hair - Oily hair has the problem of getting sticky and oily very fast, and the oil on the surface attracts dirt. It needs washing in every two to three days.
1. The best remedy for oily hair is to wash it frequently.
2. Astringent can be applied to the scalp to absorb excessive oil secreted by the follicles.
3. Aloe Vera can be mixed with shampoo and the hair, and be washed with it to prevent oil.
4. Mint is also effective in the treatment and carrot can also be used for oily hair.