Most of the people want to lose their weight but there are some who wants to gain weight. Thus, if you are underweight, you must consume at least five hundred to seven hundred calories extra per day. Most doctors say, gaining weight in a healthy manner needs a good amount of calorie with nutritious food. The diet for gaining weight during the breakfast must include chopped nuts, granola, a banana, milk and juice.
The diet for gaining weight during lunch hours must involve half an avocado, a can of tuna in oil, couple of sliced tomatoes, handful of olives, leaves of mixed salad, two teaspoons of olive oil, a tablespoon of sesame oil and nuts made of whole grain. You can also include snacks but that should be taken between meals. The prime thing is to include a sensible combination of complex carbohydrates, lean protein and fats that are healthy. To gain weight rapidly, you can consume, mini multiple meals per day instead of two to three large meals. Particularly, when this diet is carried on with exercise, consuming multiple mini meals promotes your body to use the calories to build the muscles up.
You must concentrate on consuming healthy food from variety of sources. There are various weight gain powders available in the market but they are costly and not affordable by all. But these supplements are not essential if you are having a proper and a balanced diet. You must intake a greater amount of calorie than the amount of calorie you burn. There are several ways to increase the amount of calorie consumption per day.
Given below are the steps for gaining weight quickly and with ease.
1. Carry on eating healthy foods that you were eating before, but the alteration is that you have to consume more of it.
2. Opt for the foods that is high in calorie, you can go for broccoli and salad.
3. Consume more of starchy carbohydrates incorporating cereals, whole grains, pasta, yams, beans, potatoes, rice and oatmeal.
4. You must add some of the fatty foods in your diet but keep your diet low in fat overall, and add some healthy fats like olive oil, flax oil, two tablespoons of peanut butter. This will help you in gaining the weight rapidly.
5. If you notice that you are unable to gain weight by your own diet chart, then you can follow a meal replacement or a weight gainer supplement, which can help you to make your life easier. Make alterations in the serving size to fit your requirements of calorie. Ensure that the product has a good protein to carbohydrates ratio.
6. Diet and nutrition is the key factor to gain weight.
7. In order to gain weight you can consume dried fruits, nuts, low fat yoghurt and cheese.
8. You can consume fish, tuna, salmon, herring, cod, sea perch, sardine and mackerel as these are a good source of protein.