Are you really fat? This is the very first question you need to define before taking any preventions and natural treatments. It is true that you are not actually overweight every time when you feel fatness in your body. Sometimes, it is actually that you are healthy and cute.
The fatness in real terms is the extra proportion of white or yellow greasy substance in your body under the skin. It can be at any part of the body. For example thighs, hips, or belly etc. It is called obesity. It is totally different from being overweight. Obesity is really not good. It can cause physical weakness, depression and psychological disorder.
There is a measurement, called Body Mass Index or BMI, used to assess if the person is overweight or obese. For BMI calculation, person's height and weight are taken into consideration. BMI of 25 to 29.9 means person is overweight and having more than that means obesity.
There are thousands of offers for weight loss starting from weight loss pills to fat loss surgeries. But you would not get best results until you do not take care of yourself. Eat right, thinking right and exercise right is the key to a perfect body.
The perfect natural process of fat loss is the metabolism system inside our bodies. This system converts food and minerals into living matter and produce energy which is the basic requirement of our body. If you stop eating just to lose weight, this will not help you. It will only slow down the system, hence increasing fatness in the body.
Before you start taking any food plan or special nutrient meal in your routine, there are few psychological steps you need to take.
1. Eat when you feel hungry.
2. Properly chew what you are eating because in that way, saliva gets mixed which will help in digestion.
3. Do not take any liquids like water during and after you are done.
4. Overeating is dangerous, so stop it.
5. Take a rest after meal but it does not mean that you lay down. Little walk is the good option.
6. Too hot and too cold are also dangerous temperatures for digestive system. The ideal food temperature is around 37 degree C.
7. Do not pressurize yourself for eating.
Nature has provided us many food items which are very helpful in weight loss. Few of them are listed below:
1. Green vegetables contain vitamins and proteins which are very necessary for your muscles.
2. Fruits like apple, banana, mangos etc are very beneficial.
3. Whole grains give boost to metabolism system.
4. Too fast spices in diet are really unhealthy for digestive system.
5. Take 8-12 glass of water daily. It will keep your body hydrated.
1. Green Tea is one of the best home remedies among fat loss treatment. It helps a lot in burning extra fats in your body.
2. Take warm glass of water and add 1 tablespoon of honey in it. Stir it well and drink it every morning. This is very helpful to reduce tummy fats.
3. Another good home remedy is to take 10-12 curry leaves in the morning for at least three months.
4. Tomatoes, mint leaves chutney and olive oil is also helpful to reduce obese body.