In order to get a flat tummy, you must concentrate on three significant factors i.e. a healthy and well balanced diet, a workout program that proves beneficial for the entire body, and controlled breathing at the time of performing exercises. Naturally, there are also other factors which must be taken into consideration like elimination or control over alcohol etc. Always breathe out, on each contraction and follow a deep breathe in, as you go back to the starting position. Regular elegiac breathing is significant because it obtains necessary oxygen into the stream of the blood to be beneficial for those muscles that requires it. Lastly, it is essential to attain the balance between over exercise and becoming extremely weary and not approaching as far as discomfort level is concerned.
Given below are the exercises that will help you to get a flat tummy.
This exercise would help you to reduce your upper abs - Lie simply on the floor, with bent knees and your feet should be flat on the floor, hands at the back of the head and elbows outwards. Look at the ceiling as you lift up your head, neck and shoulders, making use of the muscles of abdomen, raise your chest and chin upwards. Maintain for some time. Make use of only abs in this workout and not the muscles of the arm. Slowly come back to the horizontal position and remember to control breathing. Repeat this till you get tired.
Follow this exercise to reduce your lower abs - Lie flat on the floor with hands on the sides of your head. Maintaining the hands, head and shoulders on the floor, lift up your legs in ninety degrees as much as you can, maintaining them straight collectively all the time. Hold for some time and then slowly lower it. You must concentrate on control as it is very significant in this exercise. You can also use exercise bench, which makes control easy.
Here are certain tips that will help you flatten your tummy.
1. Consume minimum of five to six almonds in the morning. This is considered to be one of the nutritious snacks and as it contains protein, which helps in burning fat.
2. Consume fiber in sufficient quantity and eliminate the consumption of bad carbohydrates. Foods like white bread, potatoes, pasta and rice should be restricted. You can consume brown rice and whole wheat bread. To increase the consumption of fiber you can add fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your diet.
3. Try not to consume dairy products as these tend to produce gas.
4. Drink lot of water, the consumption must be at least eight to ten glasses of water. It helps in digestion.
5. Concentrate on some aerobics exercises.
6. It is important to lift up your metabolic rate. The more energy you burn, the higher is your metabolic rate. You also need to increase the repetition of your meals that will also help you to increase your metabolic rate.