Flat tummy is must for good personality. Not only that, it also helps you to get physical fitness. It is necessary for you to get your tummy flat because stomach makes a good impression on others and also helps you to stay active all the time during day or night. Flat tummy related exercise do not have any side effects. Exercise enables you to get tummy flat but it varies according to your weight. So exercise should become a part of your life and gives a way for good and flat tummy.
There are so many exercises which will help you to make your tummy flat but all of them are not equally efficient. Some of the exercises which are most commonly used for flattening of tummy are -
1. Sit ups makes your tummy flat. However, it takes time but it helps a lot to make you fit. It helps you to build the muscles in the middle portion. The sit ups should be repeated many times but on a single time a set of 30-40 is sufficient to make the tummy flat. This exercise should not be done immediately after lunch or breakfast as it may cause several stomach problems like stomach ache.
2. Twists are very helpful in making of the tummy flat. Twists are generally obtained by using dumbbells. This exercise also requires regularity but avoid doing it after your meals.
3. Jogging and running are the basics exercises which are used worldwide to make the tummy flat. It makes you active and fit for all day. Consistency in jogging helps you to make your tummy flat. The jogging or running can be repeated as many times you want to. For example, avoid using cars or bikes for going small distances, using stairs instead of elevators.
4. Making stomach vacuum is also a good exercise. In this exercise you have to exhale your gut outside and inhale inside but maintain the time period of 10-20 seconds for the successive inhalation and the exhalation of the guts. The above exercise can be repeated many times a day for example while sitting on your desk, or while driving or travelling in bus.
5. The vertical knee raising exercises can also do wonders for you. In this exercise you are required to hang on your elbows and then push your knees in vertical upward direction.
6. Also, you can lie on your back, on the floor, on a mat and lift your legs a few inches off the mat. Hold your legs up for as long as you can, and repeat the same at least ten to twenty times in a single set.
7. Sit back flat tummy exercise can also do the needful for you. Be in a seated position on the floor and then cross your arms over your chest and roll your head and shoulder towards your chest. Then gently and slowly lean back, keeping your head and shoulder tucked, repeat the same for some time.