Many women feel they lost the firmness and elasticity of their busts after nursing. Women assume latching can cause a condition called ptosis, in which the skin of the bosoms lose elasticity to cause sagginess but it has been found in a research conducted by experts at University of Kentucky that it is not nursing but the combined effect of many other factors, which can cause the breasts to lose the firm shape.
The factors causing sagginess are age, weight gain during pregnancy and weight loss after pregnancy, number of pregnancies, size and stretching etc.
1. During pregnancy, there are many different types of hormones released by the body of a woman, which can cause swelling and excess stretching of the skin.
2. Busts can enlarge and get heavy after childbirth, and you should wear a highly supportive bra to prevent the tissues from stretching.
3. The skin is stretched during pregnancy and if you are nursing, the tissues may further get stretched to cause more sagginess. During latching the baby pulls the tissues down and it stretches the connective tissues.
4. As the women stops the breast feeding, the fat tissues gets empty and it shrinks, that can cause the tissues to hang.
5. During nursing women should be careful to adopt a right posture to prevent sagging. Feeding continuously from one side can cause the problem.
6. Sudden changes in weight (excess gain or lose weight) can make the busts skin dull.
You should not stop nursing fearing sagging because the hormones released in the body of women can change the structure of the busts and also help in retaining the shape. If you adopt routine exercising program and have a proper diet, you can get firmer looking busts, which can be better than the look you had before pregnancy.
The cheapest method to tone the loose tissues is to wear a supporting bra, do exercises such as swimming, and massage the busts tissues with herbal creams or lotions to retain the elasticity of the skin. There are other methods such as you can go for surgery to get a firmer look but it is very expensive and there are many side effects of the treatment.
Diet: Women should take appropriate diet and not try to lose weight abruptly. Loosing excess weight in less time can cause drooping. Avoid caffeine and carbonated drinks as much as you can.
Avoid stress: Take enough rest and avoid stress to renew the texture of your skin.
Lotions: Apply breast firming lotions to retain the shape and skin tone, once you stop nursing.
Prevent faulty nursing posture: Do not nurse in sitting posture, when you hold the baby too low.
Enhance blood circulation: You can bath alternatively in hot and cold water to enhance blood circulation and vitamin E oil massage can also help in retaining the skin texture.
Creams and serums: You can use creams or serums to provide nutrition to the skin to prevent drying and losing texture. St Herb breast firming products are widely used and trusted by women all around the world.
|2 Tubes Nano Cream 40 ml + 1 Bottle Spray + 2 Bottles Pueraria Mirifica Capsules
||For 1 month
|2 Tubes Cream 100 g + 1 Bottle Spray + 2 Bottles Pueraria Mirifica Capsules
||For 1 month