Breasts are basically modified form of sweat glands, which can produce milk. Breast contains fat, milk ducts; ligaments that hold the tissues up and on the external surface are present: areola and nipples. The size of busts is determined by eighteen to twenty years, and it depends on the number of adipose tissues formed in the breasts. Size has nothing to do with the milk producing capacity of the busts. Busts are sensitive body parts, which changes shapes as per the change in hormone secretion and you can see the changes during pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and before the start of monthly cycles. The tissues are connected to the reproductive organs i.e. ovaries and changes in the hormone secretions in ovaries can bring changes in busts.
1. Control your weight: Do not gain excess weight. Weight gain can increase the fat deposits in busts and it can even increase the size of busts. But excess weight cause sagginess later in life and after menopause excess weight can form estrogen hormone, which raises the risks of cancer.
2. Prevent yourself from harmful rays and toxin: You should not expose the busts to harmful rays or stay in sun for long exposing the busts. Excess heat can reduce the moisture and harmful radiations raise the risk of cancer.
3. Wear a good bra and wear sports bra for exercising: If you are exercising or doing yoga or if you go for jogging you can wear a highly supportive bra to prevent the tissues from stretching.
4. Improve your posture: Stand upright because it gives you a confident look and you can prevent the busts from sagging. You can do the exercise of keeping the book on head to improve your posture.
5. Self examination: Regular examination of busts is necessary. You will have to regularly do self examination of breasts to check the condition of busts.
6. Massage: You can take some herbal serums and massage the busts skin to keep it nourished. Oiling and massage can be done twice in a week.
7. Moisturize the skin with natural products: You can apply honey on busts to moisturize it. There are also many types of herbal products available in market which can be massaged on busts to keep it firm and full. The herbal creams and lotions of St Herb have anti gaining properties and it can be applied to reduce marks and dullness of breast tissues.
8. Eat a diet rich in phyto-estrogen: Fennel and fenugreek seeds are natural products rich in phyto-estrogen. Soy is also good to increase the production of estrogen hormone in body but it should not be taken in excess.
9. Avoid stress: You can do relaxing exercising to reduce stress as it fastens the process of aging.
10. Reduce intake of alcohol and quit smoking: Smoking and alcohol is harmful for women's health. You should reduce intake of caffeine products and tobacco to have a healthy skin.